Insuring ERP Success
Your advisory expert, your boardroom advocate
We take the guesswork out of your ERP Cloud System, helping you find and implement the perfect system and vendors, saving you thousands of dollars and countless hours.
Your Complete Cloud ERP Solution
Utilizing cost-effective ERP application solutions and strategic consulting services, our clients improve their performance and processes and increase efficiencies. This includes higher education, government agencies, and commercial clients.
With our Vendor Assessment Matrix, we remove emotions from the vendor selection process. Our experience has taught us that when selections are made based on facts, not emotions, clients save on both time and money.
Cut your investigation, selection, and implementation time in half by dealing only with vendors that fit your needs.
Keep thousands of dollars in your budget by having us as your advocate to navigate through vendor sales and negotiations.
Untangle Your ERP Cloud
Advisory Services for Every Area of Need
An ERP ecosystem will improve all aspects of your business or organization. Here are a few areas where we can help make these improvements happen.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Asset Management
- Purchasing / Procurement
- Budget / Forecasting
- Project Costing
- Global consolidation
- Grants Management
- Commitment Control
- And various other areas of the Financials Application Suite
- Core HR
- Benefits + Benefits Administration
- Payroll + Payroll Interface
- Time & Labor
- Position Management
- Self Service + Manager Self Service
- Performance Management
- And application integrations and connectivity with third-party solutions
If you’re looking for proven solutions for an implementation or upgrade, we If you’re looking for proven solutions for an implementation or upgrade, we approach these projects in a very individualized way, including:
- A structured, phased approach
- Providing a complete team of resource professionals for each role, or, supplement your existing support team with specific roles
MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
We offer the following areas of resource expertise:
- Executive Oversight
- Strategic Planning + Project Management
- Technical Development
- Functional Subject Matter Expertise
- Quality Assurance + Testing
- Change Management
- Maintenance Support
Cloud Services Solutions utilizes our combined decades of business experience to help you choose and integrate the cloud-based ERP system and vendors that will perfectly fit your needs and goals.
With our Client Assessment Matrix, we select vendors to meet your unique needs.
We help facilitate the implementation of your ecosystem from start to finish.
Maintaining your ERP system is critical. We make sure that updates are completed to maximize your return on investment.
News & Events
Stay up to date on latest news and upcoming events
HR FOCUSED Many HR tech events focus on solution providers. This conference is all about helping HR practitioners like you get more value from tech — from solution rating to implementation to result analysis!
Where changemakers rise to challenges. You’ve heard a lot about change lately. Preparing for it, managing it and adapting to it. What about making it? Workday Rising® Europe is your opportunity to learn how to do just that.
From driving digital transformation to assuring that enterprise technology enables desired business outcomes, CIOs and senior technology executives are under more pressure than ever to create value, manage digital information for maximum process impact, and assemble top-notch IT teams.
Download Case Studies and Guides
Key Considerations for ERP in the Market Include:
- Localization: ERP systems should be able to support local languages, currencies, and tax regulations in each country of operation.
- Mobility: With a highly mobile workforces, ERP systems should be accessible on mobile devices, allowing employees to access key data from anywhere.
- Cloud-based solutions: Cloud-based ERP solutions are becoming increasingly popular, offering scalability and flexibility.
- Integration with local systems: Integration with local systems, such as electronic invoicing systems, is important for seamless business operations.
- Analytics and reporting: ERP systems should provide robust analytics and reporting capabilities to help businesses make informed decisions in a fast-paced business environment.
- Support for multiple legal entities: Many companies have complex organizational structures, with multiple legal entities across different countries. ERP systems should be able to support these structures.
- Localization partners: Working with local partners can help businesses navigate the complexities of local regulations, cultural nuances, and business practices
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION NOW
Let our years of senior-level experience help you find and implement the perfect ERP Cloud System for your organization.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
South America, Central America, Caribbean
Canada & United States
Australia, Japan, Singapore, and More